Terms of Service
This website is owned by Bigstartups Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
. Our service is free and is designed to give you as much control and ownership of your content as possible and encourage you to express yourself freely. However, be responsible in what you publish. In particular, make sure that none of the prohibited items listed below appear in your content (things like spam, viruses, adult content or hate content).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Bigstartups.in, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
Your Account and Site
If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions. Bigstartups.in
may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Bigstartups.in
liability. You must immediately notify Bigstartups.in
of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security.
Services and Fees
offers premium services like Competitive Analytics
We encourage users to publish articles on our website however we don't entertain content like spam, virues, hate content or adult content. We provide you ownership over what you publish but we hold the right to cancel/delete your articles if they violate our policies.
Prices of the Paid Services may be changed from time to time by the Company at it sole discretion. Such changes will apply within 30 days after we first publish such change in our Website. Your consent for such change shall not be required.
You are required to keep your account details and password in confidentiality. You are required to notify us immediately upon any misuse or suspected misuse of your account at the following e-mail address:email@example.com
. Any use of your account prior to your notification of misuse, will be charged on your payment means. We reserve the right to freeze or cancel any account in which we suspect that it has been using the account and/or the Services in a manner which is not in strict compliance with these Terms of Service.
We grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to access and make personal use of the Services. The Services, in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our prior written express consent. You will not:
- Use the Services for any purposes other than the purpose expressly allowed by us herein;
- Rent, lease, loan, sell, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the licenses granted herein or any materials contained in the Services;
- Use the Services for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights, and data protection and privacy;
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Services, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Services;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Site or the Applications or any part thereof;
- Modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon the Services; the content of the Services or any part thereof, except and only to the extent foregoing restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law; or
- Intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Services or any user's enjoyment of them, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code.
- Use the Services in order to provide similar services to any third party or for competing with our Service.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Our service provided "as is" without any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied. Bigstartups.in
makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website and you expressly agree that your use of these services is at your sole risk.
Limitations of liability
will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
Responsibility of Contributors
If you operate a Bigstartups.in
account, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, audio files, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- The downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party.
- If your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content.
- You have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms.
- The Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content.
- The Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Your startup is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods.
Responsibility of Website Visitors
has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Bigstartups.in
does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content.
The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Bigstartups.in
disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
No Refunds. Bigstartups.in
is not obligated to provide you a refund at any time. If you choose to cancel your account during your subscription term you will not be refunded in whole or in part. If you choose to downgrade your subscription level during your subscription term, you will not receive a cash refund at any time.
reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Bigstartups.in may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website. Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Bigstartups.in
, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorney's fees, arising out of your use of the Website and Services, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.